Thursday, December 29, 2011

A couple more pictures...

So, I ended my last blog saying "so that takes us through to December..." So, not true!!! I forgot about Thanksgiving!!! My most favorite holiday of them all! What other time do we really stop and think about what we have to be thankful for?

First of all, I'm thankful for this:

This is a face to die for and she completes our sweet family every day! I can't thank God enough for giving us such a beautiful, kind, mostly sassy (she comes by it honestly) healty daughter! It makes me sad to see time go by so fast, but I'm also proud on a daily basis of how wonderful she is.
{Thanksgiving day 2011}
And then there is this face! Mustache and all! Even on the days I think I want to trade him in on a version that puts up with my crazy, I realize how thankful I am to have a husband who loves both of his girls so much!

{Thanksgiving day 2011}
I know this post is coming a little late in the year for being thankful, but looking back at these pictures made me realize I just didn't brag enough about my sweet little family of 3 this year! So, here it is! 12:00am on December 30th. I love this little family of mine! I hope to brag much more on this blog in the upcoming year!

Happy New Year in 2 days!!

That's all. Now I'm off to bed. =)

xo
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment