Sunday, September 9, 2012


It's Fall Y'all!!
(Well on Setember 22nd it will be)

Absolutely my all time favorite time of the year!  I was ready to start breaking out my sweaters, buy new boots and get my fall decor out about 2 weeks ago.  

Living in Washington you don't speak of fall too soon though...you might lose friends that way and end up on a black list of sorts.  

In preparation for getting my house all cozy and fallified for the season I found some fun new ideas and inspiration, old ideas that I love and have incorporated in my home in the past and of course a fun fall project that probably any one of us can do!  

**--**--**

Now, I know, this seems a little weird, but I love how it's a pretty spin on a spooky little day of the dead pumpkin head.  I think i want this on my living room console this year.


I  <3 Mums soooo much!!!  Love the hanging mums and yes I love how symetrical this front door/porch is!

One of my favorite projects for my house!  I started doing a "Thankful tree" 2 years ago and
I hope that I always take the time to create one for the years to come.  Mckenna loved writing on her cards and always had something sweet and random to be thankful for.  I guess we all do right?  =)  


Totally going to switch up my photo wall with some fun quotes and Fall inspiration like this.  
Doesn't get easier when you already have the frames up, right?


Yum!  I love the vintage blue chair!!


I love this because I'm about to paint my front door "Glowing Firelight" by Behr!  


 Martha Stewart...you came up with some great ideas while in Prison!  
I love the corn husk wreath!

Have fun getting your house all Cozy and "Fallified"!

xo Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment