Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ruffle wreath...

Yet another sweet little project from Emily at JonesDesignCompany.

On Friday morning I woke up at 4 am, couldn't sleep and thought to myself..."self, you need a wreath on the front door..." 30 minutes later, I had this sweet little thing showing off to the people driving and jogging by our house. Seriously, 30 minutes, so it was on my door around 5:00 am...haha...I need help!

I loved this tutorial from Emily and decided to throw one together. So quick and easy and versatile. I will probably move this into the kitchen when and if it ever gets done.


If you want to make one too you can find the tutorial here
I will post a tutorial for the cute little white flowers later. I just wanted to get this up before going to bed for the night =) I don't want to be up at 4am again...or do I?

Have a great Sunday everyone! If you life in WA, it's going to be amazing weather! Yesss!

2 comments: