Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flowers, flowers and more flowers....

As you all know I have a mad blogger crush on Emily at jonesdesign. You have heard me say it before, but she has mad style and not only creates her own tutorials and crazy crafty crafts {say that 5 times fast} but she also finds the best ideas to share with all her great followers. So, if you don't follow her yet, you should. You would think I get paid for advertising for her, but I think she actually has people that pay her for that already...I'm just her stalker.

Sooo, anywhoooo...this week she is sharing 5 days of flower tutorials with us. Today is day 3, but last night I sat down in my craft room with a glass of wine and cracked out the day 1 Flower tutorial and let me just tell you., I now have mad flower paper love!

Here is how my turned out:

These sweet little thangs were made up from scraps of paper I already had in my paper stash.
I did go to JoAnn's to pick up the floral sticks. $1.99.

They look so cute on her dresser!

So, those were the first flowers I made...I couldn't stop! I was out of control! {sorry, that was a little dramatic}

This little flower bouquet was also from scrap paper I had and I put these in the main bathroom.





Are these things cute or what? The awesome part is that they are super easy and quick! I heart instant satisfaction crafts!
So, go check out Emily's flower tutorial here and go bloomin crazy {get it...bloomin? flower? hehe}

Ok after that horrible joke {that I know is horrible and yet I'm still not deleting it,} I'm off to get some dinner going. Have a great night!

-Shelley

1 comment: